Well we have made it almost 3 months now! Lane has been busy with projects at work with FlyingJ, and I've been working at Sports Authority. I think we'll both miss our jobs, but we won't really miss Ogden. We're pretty excited to settle in Rexburg in a couple weeks. I'm ready to go back to school, and Lane is ready to start his job. He's been studying already for it, and he will do a great job. It will be nice to at least be around our friends again!
As far as pictures go, we haven't really taken many unless we're around people or go to some event or something. So we're boring! We'll start busting out the camera when we move!
3 comments:
I want to see pics of where you are going to be living! I'm sad I can't just come visit you, so pictures are the closest I'll get to the real thing!
I can't wait to have you close to me again!! And your new updates are way cute on your blog! so you golfing huh? i just wasnt good at it at rhs pe..if you remember...lol! oh well! remember our tennis glory days? oh man! good times! im craving doritos and quacamole!yum! i love you!
when do you guys move to rexburg?
Post a Comment