So we don't really take any pictures. Lane had to go out of town to Boise for training on his new job. It was not fun at all for either of us.
I started soccer. I'm taking 18...ish credits. I have a soccer class for two hours each on Tuesdays and Thursdays, soccer practice for an hour and a half Mondays and Wednesdays, and games on Fridays/Saturdays. I play on a competitive league up here. Our team name is the HAWKS and our colors are red and black. We won our first game 4-1! and it was so much fun. I have one of my best friends, Jenna Bates on my team so that's fun. I'm keeping busy.
Lane is getting started with meeting with people and building clients, trying to sell life insurance and help people with retirement plans. SO if you know of anyone who may be interested, let us know, he is excited about it and needs referrals! We'll try to take more pictures, like at soccer or something. I guess someday when we have kids our blog will be more interesting! :)
I love my crockpot. I know it doesn't take much cooking skill for it, but I feel proud everytime I make a meal in it. I'm learning outside of it tho and I'm getting pretty good!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! Now I know all I have to do is give you a hard time on Facebook and I'll get it!
You know we were the Laguna Hills Hawks, right!?! GO HAWKS! I can do some cheers for you, too! Way to keep soccer alive for the family! My girls are playing their hearts out, too! Love ya!
um actually i do think it takes some skill to use the crockpot b/c i havent made anything but one lousy dinner like a year ago in it.
Post a Comment