I'm so excited that it's November! It snowed last night and actually stuck...pretty but that means it's just going to snow more and more and the wind won't go away and I'm going to die. And I slipped and fell on my butt today, and somehow cut my hand. I didn't exactly enjoy that, but I'm sure there will be more of those moments to come. Thanksgiving is coming! I can't wait!!!!Lane decided to take a picture of me doing hw. I look thrilled to be doing so. AND we had a good Sunday so I decided to take a picture.
Lane is on an intramural basketball team, we went to his game. He had a lovely outfit on...and he was sick. But he's still good and fun to watch!!
2 comments:
I still remember when I lived there in the winter and I walked outside with wet hair and it snapped right off! A whole chunk froze and broke right off!!! It is crazy cold there!
We just found your blog - great pics.
Post a Comment