Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been picked!

Jen over at The Stewart Stuff
'picked' me to tell 7 random things
about myself! Here it goes:
1. I gag at even some of the slightest movements
of my tongue...
So very sensitive to smells.
2. I was a sneak growing up and would search for
Christmas presents (I always knew where they were
at). One year I found an ant farm (thinking
it was for one of my brothers). I opened it up
Christmas day and said "Wait, did I open the
right one?" I never got the ants.
3. I hate sharing pillows. And I hate feet.
4. I have TMJ.
5. I broke my wrist in 7th grade from chasing
a basketball, stepping on it, and falling.
6. I'm a clean freak. I think it's a mild
case of OCD.
7. Anytime I use a knife or a grater, I somehow slice
or grate a finger.
Ok, these are the people I
'pick':
Jenna Lee
Erin Lake
Erin Urrutia
Kim Larson


3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Tripping over a basketball takes talent! How funny! Also, we must be related because I have a major fit if anyone touches my pillow! Even my poor husband!!!

erin said...

jannica, i think we are alike in more ways than not. i hate hate hate sharing pillows (well ok if the pillow case is fresh i dont care that much), i have tmj, and i am also a clean freak. i used to think it was a mild case of ocd until my mother-in-law told me thats just an excuse. heh. sometimes i still secretly think it is in fact a minor case.

Kelly said...

i thought i was the only one with a horrible gag reflex. the dentist has to put salt in my mouth to take xrays...yuck.
glad to see you have a blog to follow.