Lane is substitute teaching now. So far he has taught two 1st grade classes (hellians) and one 2nd grade class (angels). I think I'm going to teach 2nd grade+. I might still do Kindergarten tho, we'll see! When I volunteered at an elementary school in Wenatchee tho, I loved the 3rd and 4th graders. Lane's also donating plasma twice a week...easy grocery money. I couldn't do it, but easy for him!
So my friends are leaving me in a few weeks. Mandi and Kenny are moving to Texas, and Ty and Kelly are moving to Washington, and Jenna Lee is still not here. I guess it's ok though because I will be busy with school, and hopefully my brothers will come up for EFY and they can stay with us!
I'm all registered for classes. I'm taking 19 credits: Graphic Design, Advanced Writing/Critical Reading, Women's Health, Fit for Life, Drawing, Marriage, and D&C. After this I should have 3 more credits to get my Associates! yay!
Well that's pretty much it for now. The weather is getting SO much better...the snow/ice is almost GONE!! it's amazing! :)
3 comments:
which graphic design class are you taking, and from who?
booo for us leaving that means no more settlerrrrrs!
Your family is partying, aren't they!?! Your parents are the big spenders, with their European vacation with my parents next month! We need to do cool things like that when we are old and gray like them! :0)
Post a Comment