Then we all played Settlers of Catan...again. We are so very addicted. Then Lane and I went to the cheap theater and watched "Wolverine." He did a good job. I love my hubby. :)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
June 27th---My 21st Birthday
Lane did a great job this year. I think everyone got on his case enough for last year, but he has since made up for it. He spoiled me. We started out celebrating the night before by going to see Transformers and going to dinner. Doug and Cate ate with us, and then we of course played Settlers. He woke me up early on my birthday and I opened my presents. I went to breakfast with my friend Natalie, and then I went to his baseball game and got a little burnt.

He got my 4 pairs of shoes!!, a pair of pants, a dress, a giftcard to a skate shop, and an ipod holder for running. He also made a cheesecake with strawberries and bought some rootbeer (bottles) to go drinking at the park later. That's just how we Mormons do the 21st. Nelson and Nikki, Doug and Cate met us at the park and snacked and laid out for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy (late) birthday jannica! seems like it was definitely a good one!
I cannot believe you had beer....root beer that is! Happy 21st, you old lady, you!!!
Happy belated birthday! Hope all is wel. - it looks like it is! Did you have a fun 4th with your brothers. Check out my blog - thefosteradventures@blogspot.com. Jen set me up! Hope to see you soon!
Aunt Kandy
Post a Comment