We planned to go with 4 couples all together but it ended up last minute being just the four of us (me and Lane, Nelson and Nikki). It was a fun, relaxing day...we just drove up and walked around and had a picnic
Its beautiful. I can't wait till we are back there, I have never been to Mesa Falls and in Aug there won't be any snow so I can go! yay! Looks like you are having lots of fun in the burg. SOOOO wish I was there with you to bum around in the evenings with!
2 comments:
Very pretty! I love little road trips like that!
Its beautiful. I can't wait till we are back there, I have never been to Mesa Falls and in Aug there won't be any snow so I can go! yay! Looks like you are having lots of fun in the burg. SOOOO wish I was there with you to bum around in the evenings with!
Post a Comment