So we went to Wenatchee for a vacation and within the last couple hours that we were there...We got a house to rent and Lane got a job! It was an answer to our prayers, and even though my family's not happy, it's something I'm looking forward to. It will be hard to be further away from my family though but we'll make the best of it. I'm excited to fix up our little house--it's one of his grandparents' homes that they rent out. The guy before us just happened to move out last minute because he couldn't pay rent.
The downside to this is Lane is moving 3 weeks before me to start his job, and since our rent is already paid for this month and our lease is up at the end, and I already have a job here where I can work 40 hours a week vs. just looking and not making any money there right now...(long sentence)...I'm staying here in Rexburg by myself until about the 22nd and driving my clothes and bathroom stuff up. I can't wait. So in my time by myself in these next few weeks I will post pictures of our trip!
4 comments:
what a fun adventure to get out of rexburg and move on in life! youll just have to save some money and make a trip home every once in awhile :)
I'm so glad to hear the good news. I'm happpy you guys are going to be in washington because we will probably have more oportunity to see you then we would otherwise. congrats on everything!
good luck on yours and lanes next adventure! jodie likes washington.
I hope to hang with you a few days before you leave!!!
Post a Comment