Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our home--in Monitor, WA

Well it took a while to get pictures up because we don't have internet but here's some of the pictures of our house after we painted. I tried posting a video of a walk-thru but didn't work so this is it! I posted before and after pictures on Facebook though!














Now we need some visitors!

4 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Looks awesome and inviting! Congrats on the big move!!!

Kelly and Tyler said...

It really does look great!!!! I am bummed I won't be able to see it!

Kelly said...

have fun with the decorating and your new adventure. maybe jodie and the kids can be a visitor in the future.

Mandi, Kenny & Jake said...

The house looks great and I'm so glad that you guys were able to find a house and a job! I'm also a little glad that you're living in Washington because it gives us more chance of seeing each other on holidays and such. We miss playing settler's with you and I miss working with you most of all!