Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lane's Big Fat Diet

So this is officially my first blog post.  This month marks our 2 year anniversary and in that short amount of time I have manged to gain a little over 30lbs.  When we first got married I was just under 200lbs and as of last Sunday I was a solid 230lbs.  So I bought this home gym last weekend and am determined to get back under 200 and hopefully be a little healthier.  As motivation I thought I'd post my progress and pictures so I'd feel accountable to someone besides Jannica and myself.  My sister-in-law has been on a diet for about 3 months and has lost about 40lbs so I hope to use that as some motivation as well.  Lucky for me Jannica loves me no matter what I look like, but I think she's ok with me wanting to get in better shape.

2 comments:

erin said...

this made me laugh--i'm going to have to tell james about your post and we'll hold you accountable! james is kind of on the same kick right now too actually. maybe you guys can be each others support system--hold weekly (telephone) meetings ya know haha

Unknown said...

you go Lane!!! that is to funny