Monday, May 24, 2010
Week 2...Not so great
So as predicted week 2 was a little harder. The problem was my birthday last week and the weekend of eating that followed. We went out to Dusty's Thursday for my actual birthday, then Friday night we went to Cheesecake Factory before the Mariners game where I had at least a 4,000 calorie dinner, then Saturday was McDonald's on the way home, and Papa Johns for dinner. Then Sunday was birthday lunch for my Dad, and pizza that night for my cousin Beth's birthday, so it was pretty non-stop all weekend. Luckily I still exercised and with this morning's last chance 3 mile run and 45 minutes of lifting I managed to get down to 219.5. So for 2 weeks I'm down 10.5lbs. I'm pretty pleased I didn't gain weight, but I think this week has some potential to drop a few more pounds. I just need to avoid the giant meals and late night eating that I love. Anyway I'm hoping by about week 4 I can post a picture that has some noticeable difference, and hopefully by week 8 or 10 I'm down around 200 or below, so those are my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep it up, You'll be happy when you reach your goal
keep it going and remember if you dont eat some of your fav foods youll end up gaining the weight back later.
No fair, nw I'm hungry for Cheesecake factory and Papa John's! Your diet may add to my waistline! :0)
Happy Birthday, Lane!
Post a Comment