While my dad and brothers went on their campout, my mom and I retreated to San Francisco. We tried this Thai place (my second time ever) and tried things that we thought sounded normal, but had a few laughs when the food was placed in front of us--and eating it. She treated me to WICKED!! So now I have officially, and finally seen it....and it was as incredible as everyone has been saying! I could see it over and over! Thanks mom!
We stayed in a nice hotel (compliments of Alona's discount) and enjoyed a day at the SF Zoo as well. My mom asked what I wanted to do, and I hadn't been to the zoo in years so that was my vote! We were entertained by an adorable gorilla that kept sticking it's tongue out at us, and a giraffe that was trying so so hard to reach a leaf and just couldn't do it. It was a little bit nippy that day also, so we enjoyed nice, hot clam chowder in breadbowls since we didn't get them at Peir39.



1 comment:
sounds like so much fun! i love the zoo, and we just got treated to wicked like 2 weeks ago. definitely a show you could watch over and over!
Post a Comment