Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stuff and Stuff

I am the QUEEN of procrastination; believe me, it's bad. It's not that I don't care about what I do, but if you give me a due date or a deadline, I will push it to the very last possible minute (except for being ontime to things...I always have to be ontime or early to places). I have set so many goals all my life to not procrastinate. I bring on my own stress. Somehow though, I pulled off these grades (and yes I will brag). I am one quarter down, and five to go until I am done with the elementary education program!
Class           Description                 Units    Grade            Points

EDBL 312 Found in Bilingual Ed     3.00 Graded A          12.000

EDCS 316 Educational Technology 3.00 Graded A           12.000

EDF 301    Teaching: An Orientation 3.00 Graded A         12.000

EDSE 302 Intro Student Exceptionalities 4.00 Graded B    12.000

PSY 314     Hmn Dev & Learner 4.00         Graded A        16.000

Anyway, I am soooo over painting! We sprayed the upstairs, I did some touch ups, and then I rolled the whole downstairs. Ugh. I did have a little help in a couple rooms which I greatly appreciate! My hands/wrists are weak lil' things and are not meant to roll 1300sq ft (I could never cut hair for a living). I have pinched nerves up and down my arm. The painting is almost done (just a couple walls to finish and some edges to touch up), now packing/unpacking are my projects--all to be ready to host Christmas dinner! yikes

Well I haven't really had much time with the hubs lately. Our time together is spent in separate rooms working on projects, or driving to and from Home Depot/Lowes. We are due for a date. I'm sure a day and night of lounging around watching a movie would be perfect right now. Lane had a tiny break Saturday night, but other than that he has spent every minute awake working. He's a busy busy boy, but he has been able to make money still (grateful) and he has become pretty handy from learning how to remodel a house. I appreciate all his hard work, especially when we are sitting in our new home in a couple weeks, admiring how beautiful we have made it.
http://ourhomeevolution.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lee&Michelle said...

great job on the grades! You are amazing!!!!!! and your house is looking amazing!!! I love the updates you keep posting :)