Being at the half-way point in the year, I decided to see how I'm doing with my "new year's resolutions."
*Eat healthier/cut back on soda
Wellllll, hasn't really changed, but I do have a little more portion control.
*Actually use our home gym
HA.
*Read the Book of Mormon
Still need to work on that. I have my weeks.
*Read/Pray daily
Read-see above. Pray-I'm doin' pretty well.
Read-see above. Pray-I'm doin' pretty well.
*Find ways to serve others more
Well I don't do a good job of "finding" but I'm not hesitant and I've had opportunities.
*DON'T procrastinate!!!
Started off bad but this quarter I've done fairly well! ~pat on the back~
*Be a nicer person/smile more (everyone always bugs me about not smiling enough)
I actually think I've done a little better. Maybe it's just because I know more people?
Maybe I need to set more realistic goals. Or just DO what I tell myself to do.

1 comment:
I think those are great goals! :) good work woman!
Post a Comment