Thursday, July 7, 2011

23

Well I finally feel like I'm at an acceptable age to be where I'm at in life...married, owning a home in a different state than my family, almost done with college. Ya, I'm still immature, but I feel like I'm kind of a grown-up now. And it was the first birthday that I honestly and truly kept forgetting about before it came!
...but I had a special day. I got a lot of cards, and shout outs on the good ol' Facebook! I had a little bbq with some family and friends and they spoiled me. These are some of my great friends. (Left-Right: Sunnie Wright and Amanda Van Diest *from school* and Leah Harker). Life just wouldn't be the same without them! ♥


Lane surprised me with this vanity. It's in the back corner of our walk-in closet. It's now my little escape for when I get ready for the day. I love it!

Thanks everyone for making me feel so loved starting out my 23rd year!
Photobucket

No comments: