My mother-in-law found me this cute baker's rack at a garage sale. I decided to turn it into one of my beach shrines with the adorable shell dishes she bought me as well. It's a work in progress, and it's not very baby-proof so when we have baby guests I'll have to block it off, but I love it!
One of my bathrooms is also a beach shrine. Someday when we can afford to redo our bathroom and get me a huge jacuzzi tub, my beach bathroom shrine will be glorious and complete.

3 comments:
Very cute. I like your dishes too.
It's cute. Love the dishes. I have an idea though. Bring your shrine closer to the beach. ha ha I know you love me saying that and I always will until you live closer to me.
Love the beach shrines! It really is the greatest place on earth!
Post a Comment