I got to go home for Christmas to visit my family this year...and it was amazing. I had so much fun and built so many memories! Lane was able to meet me down in So.Cal after a week.
I planned my trip so that I could attend Allie's baptism. Allie is my brother's girlfriend and I think she is amazing for her courage, spirit, strength, and great example. She's a sweet girl! It was so neat to be a part of her special day.
My trip was relaxing being at home. My mom took me to get these nice pedicures where they soak your feet in red wine, oranges, and rose pedals in warm water (great for all the antioxidants?). We went and saw a couple movies. We spent time with some good friends, and ate good food, and did some shopping. Devin came home from BYU-Hawaii almost a week after I got there so we made a big deal of it with all his friends at the airport. It was pretty exciting. Then we made our drive down to So.Cal to be with the rest of our family. It was so fun to see Britt, the Fosters, MacBeths, Warrs, and Mitchells. Down there we enjoyed our 80 degree weather with a day at the beach, ate some good food, went to a movie, decorated cookies, looked at beautiful lights, played games, and spent time with family!
*Why I love my parent's house all year round:
*Why I love my parent's house during Christmas time:
Christmas day we woke up and went to Britt's apartment. She made us some yummy breakfast, and we opened presents. Not only was I spoiled at home with my family, but for Christmas too! We spent the rest of the day at Mimi & Poppi's house with all my dad's brothers' families and his cousin. We ate some yummy food and enjoyed the musical talents of that side of the family. It was so relaxing and fun to be with my family for Christmas!







2 comments:
I am glad you got to go home and be with your family for Christmas and that you had some nice weather!
Love the way you did those pictures. How did you do that? I miss you. I keep thinking you are gonna come downstairs and your not dangit!
Post a Comment