Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hello 2012

I haven't written down any goals yet simply because most of them are always the same and are continual goals I will always have to work at. There are some new ones though, and just so that I have them documented for this year, here they are:
  • Read the Book of Mormon- Make it a daily routine.
  • Be a nicer/more loving wife.
  • Get AND stay in shape!
  • Limit soda drinking- along with eat healthier.
  • Challenge my taste buds- keep trying seafood/mushrooms.
  • Be more of an optimist.
  • Visit the East Coast- Leah is my excuse!
  • Make a friend- find ways to serve more freely.
  • Stop being so OCD about little things- I have a long list.
  • Finish school off strong- be assertive in student teaching/applying/interviewing!
  • Make a baby!
SO, we shall see how well I do on these come December 2012! 2011 surprised me with a new home, a nephew, and many other blessings. I am excited for the adventures this year will bring. I hope to be a strong-willed college graduate, possibly a teacher, a sister-in-law (to my side), a missionary's sister, an awesome wife, and a mommy-to-be/a mom! Here's to the new year!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I love your resolutions and your new blog header.

Mrs. Brittany said...

congrats on trying to make a baby! so exciting!

Jannica Larson said...

We're not trying yet but hopefully by the time I graduate! :) Thanks!

Kelly said...

i agree that i like the new blog header. good luck with the goals.