I have had the best student teach experience. I was blessed to be with an amazing mentor teacher, Sandi Schmidt, and a near-perfect class. Each of those little kids has such a special place in my heart and always will. I have learned so much from this experience and I can't believe it has ended already! I was able to participate in Field Day, watching the kids get soaked even though it was so cold outside and even started raining! The kids loved it though and it was funny to watch them!
Sandi put together a cute bag with our "goofy" class picture and my name on it, as well as a book of thank you letters the kids wrote, a book of advice for being a good teacher that the kids wrote, and a Lincoln Elementary t-shirt that all the kids signed. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better teacher and a better class!
Here are some of the words of advice from my some of my 2nd graders:
- "Dear Mrs Larson dont forget about second graders and all the things we did. -from Jairo"
- "Dear Mrs Larsonyou need to Let the students cerrect their own papers. -Frum:Shoshana"
- "Don't forget us at the end of school please don't forget us because we love you. -Adriana"
- "Mrs. Larson be a nice to your new class evan when they are not lisining to you. I know you will be a nice teacher. -Madylin"
- "...Love your class like you love us...-Aurora"
- "...Dont forget to give them extra reces because sometimes, they won't listen. -By Elizabeth"
- "If you want to Be a good teacher you have to have Fun like haveing parties Every 2 years and Be Nice to the kids uspeculy if you teach Kinder. - Mia"
- Dear Mrs. Larson Don't Forget to Let the kiDs Have Fun, Have Math games, Let the kiDs Have 3 test a week. Let the kiDs read to a partner and read to selF 3 minutes every Day. -From Ayden"
They're all just so cute! "Uspeculy" when you read this with their writing.
Two of my favorite thank you letters:
- "Dear Mrs. Larson, You are a graet techer. And I bet when you are a real techer youl be a super techer!! I wish I could be a good techer like you. -Sincerely Trent"
- Dear Mrs. Larson, You are a an awesome teacher. Mrs. Larson you are a an awesome mom too. I love you as a teacher. Love Brianna and I love you Mrs. Larson. from Brianna for Mrs. Larson"



No comments:
Post a Comment