Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First "Belly Pic"

I don't have much going on there; just a little pooch forming. My mom said I should still take the "before" picture, so this is as "before" as it's going to get...10.5 weeks. The stripes probably give the belly more of an effect anyway.

8 comments:

Keeping Up w/ the Rupps said...

You'll be glad you did that! I have yet to remember to do a "before" picture and wish I had since I can't remember my belly being anything but HUGE. haha

Lee&Michelle said...

Yay! It's true you have to take one every couple of weeks no matter what! :) haha I've been a total belly picture taking failure this pregnancy! lol

Kelly and Tyler said...

Love the pooch!!!

Unknown said...

You look great! Love the bump:) just wait until people start rubbing it.

amy said...

Congratulations Jannica & Lane! We are so happy for you! You will be great parents!

Mandi, Kenny & Jake said...

You look so cute! I remember when I looked like that, just a little pooch... wait I still do...lol

Eric and Tammy Mitchell said...

cute

The Fosters said...

So cute! Sorry you don't feel very well. Just remember...this too shall pass!