Friday, November 30, 2012

And the Larson Name Lives On...

 Yup, we're having a boy!
I would have been shocked if they said it was a girl, but sure enough, Lane and I both spotted lil' man's part before the radiologist even said, "Looks like a boy!"
I am in love with him. I love feeling him move. I love saying "him" or "my son." I am obsessed with his little hands and feet. I can't wait to kiss them.



First thing Lane and I did (after eating lunch of course because our tummies were growling) was go to Ross and pick out an outfit for him. We just got a set of onsies and Lane picked out some Nike booties. We're leaning towards KOBE for lil' man's name...so far!

2 comments:

Lee&Michelle said...

Love the name kobe :) congrats on your boy! Cute ultrasound pictures too!

Eric and Tammy Mitchell said...

xoxoxoxoxox