I've always wanted to get my babies a bear suit...they're just so stinkin' adorable! We bought one the other day, and Lane picked out this cute monkey beanie. I noticed that he is drawn to the monkey-themed clothing for our little man, so I think we will be referring to little man as "lil' monkey." Lane is going to be such a good daddy. He may not like that I am sharing this but I thought it was cute; When I came home from work the other day he started talking about how much he just wants our lil' monkey to be here and he told me, "This is how lame I am. I picked up his little bear suit thing earlier and started holding it like it was a baby ~while showing me with his arms~" I thought it was hilarious that he admitted it to me because, let's face it, we're all guilty of doing silly things like that when we're home alone...most people just keep it to themselves. I hope our son grows up to be just like his daddy, because I'm quite fond of him.
3 comments:
love this.
love this!
I can't wait to hold lil man too
Post a Comment