Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Move

The pictures are a little out of order but I think you can tell which is the new and nicer apartment! :)





















So we're all settled now in our new apartment in Rexburg ID! And everything about it is 100x better. We love it. We have a nice open living room and kitchen, our own washer and dryer, a shower that actually has pressure, 2 bedrooms, lots of closet space, cable and internet, AND it doesnt smell like cigarettes/poo/mildew. And we're closer to our friends! I'm excited for school, and Lane for work and his new office!

2 comments:

erin said...

yay for new apts and actually LIKING them! :) we got your thank you card, thank you. :) where is your complex?

The Stewart Stuff said...

You sound happier already! I am so glad! The place looks great! Thanks for sharing! We miss you tons!