Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Wenatchee
It's a winter-wonderland here! It's so fun to have snow for Christmas. It's been nice to just relax here and not have to go to school or work. We've had the Larson Christmas party (outside/in a barn..burrrr), and Papo's 82nd birthday party. We've been playing with little Faith and Tobie every day. Tobie's huge and walks all over the place- it's so dang cute! Erin, Russell, and I volunteered at the elementary school last week. We read with some 2nd graders, and made made the stuff for and ornament project, and went on a Christmas caroling fieldtrip with some 3rd graders to the senior center. We've had a great time so far hanging out with the Larsons/Heltons. 2 days til Christmas! We forgot our camera charger so we haven't really been taking many pictures. :( Maybe Kim will have some later and we'll get some posted after Christmas. Off to build snowmen with Faith!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you are having fun! I miss you!!!!
We got rain instead of snow...we were really disappointed. I'm glad you are having so much fun! Love ya!!!
If you get up here again - you should look us up we are in the Seattle area - My Mom and Dad are out on Vashon Island.
- Jodie
Post a Comment