I have noticed a special little bond between Lane and his nephew, Tobie. Lane goes next door each morning to see if Tobie wants to go to the mail box with him: Tobie hops on his shoulders and they make a 2min trip to check the mail. Tobie has been escaping lately from his house, coming and knocking on our door asking if Lane's home. He's always asking where Lane is; "What's Yane doin'?" When I go over there he wants to call Lane and ask "Yane, you comin my house?" First thing Lane wants to do in the morning is to go see if the kids are awake. It's pretty stinkin cute, so I've been taking some random pictures of the two...Love them!





4 comments:
sooo cute! maybe uncle yane wants a lil tobie of his own soon???
Awwww that is too cute! How adorable!
What a great uncle!
He's going to be a great dad!
Post a Comment