So it's been basically a month. I haven't really dominated when it comes to dieting, but I have been pretty good about lifting and running and exercising a lot. So I weighed in at 215 today so 15lbs in 4 weeks. It's pretty good considering I still kind of eat what I want on weekends and don't go too crazy counting calories. Partly I am just too hungry all the time from exercising to really be that strict, but I am a lot more aware of portion control and trying to avoid a lot of high fat or high carb foods. Anyway here is a couple pictures to show my progress, granted these were taken right after I got done working out and I'm flexing but I still think it's pretty good for a month. I still want to drop at least 15lbs more and will probably track this until I'm under 200lbs.
1 comment:
Looking good big fella. (this is james, not erin, though I'm sure she would agree).
Post a Comment