Monday, September 13, 2010

Closer and Closer...

Well we finally signed the papers on the house today! The notary lady met Lane at Red Robin while I was working and in between seating people, getting drinks, and running food, we signed our lives away page by page! So it should be tomorrow when the house becomes "our house" and then the projects begin! We are so excited! I can't wait to get going on things and then be able to move into it in about a month. :)
We're getting so close!

I am also getting closer to serving! I got my liquor serving permit last week (which was step one) and now they are going to write out my training schedule!
I'm getting so close!

And I feel like I have had a lonnnnnnng summer break and school was never going to come. But I start a week from today! It crept up on me and now I am getting nervous to actually be in a set program and to be able to see my end in sight!
It's getting so close!

4 comments:

Eric and Tammy Mitchell said...

I am so excited for you two! love you

Adventures in the Warr Zone said...

Hurray

Mandi, Kenny & Jake said...

Yay you have a house!!! You guys have a lot going on. I'm excited for you that you're finally getting to serve, and I can't wait to see pictures of house demolition/remodeling. Love you woman!

Kelly said...

conrats on the house, job and school getting ready to start> you are going to be busy busy!