Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still Waiting...

I'm not even going to say when I think we will officially close anymore. We're pushing a month late (which could be normal I guess) but seriously? They're driving us crazy! Everything's all set, we just need a few measly signatures from the lenders! SHEESH! I guess to keep with my other updates, now we are supposed to get the keys either tomorrow or Monday. I have had so much free time that I could have been using on the house projects, and now I will be in school and starting to serve at work and just too busy! I guess that's what I need though; I don't like too much free time. Ok, my ranting and raving is over.

p.s. Lane is really busy with work all of the sudden, and he's currently out of town working really late. I just watched a chic flick tonight with Trevor and stuffed my face with doritos, popcorn, and chocolate chip cookies. I need to cut that out and start doing some P90X otherwise I'm going to gain 20lbs this winter!!

4 comments:

Lee&Michelle said...

yeah our house drove us crazy too! we passed 3 closing dates!!! ugh doritos and popcorn and cookies sounds amazing right now! hahaha

Kelly said...

sorry to hear about the delay. never convenient.

Mandi, Kenny & Jake said...

Yeah my sister in law and brother in law bought a foreclosure and they had the same thing happen. They passed a lot of closing dates too. Seems like it's pretty common, but I'm sorry!

Becky Macbeth said...

Hooray for becoming a server! That will be great! And, yeah, everything with houses ends up being more than you anticipate...but it'll be worth it in the end!