What you're looking at is your future K-8 teachers.
So this is my cohort for school. We have every class together, present together, eat lunch together, stress together, and after 5 months of knowing each other we know quite a bit about almost everyones' quirks/stresses/worries/love life/family life/leisure life/etc. This may sound cheesy (as I thought when we met and they told us it would happen), but it's so true. I have made some good friends in this group.
Some of us had a little shin-dig last night. We played a little pool, ate some snacky-shnacks, played Guitar Hero, and proved we are all white with a little Def Jam Rap Star (a rap/karaoke-style game). It was one of many fun nights to come!!
In case you didn't see on Facebook, this is our newest investment. Lane had a job last week at this guy's house--they needed to move some furniture out so they could clean out the water damage, and the guy basically asked him to take this pool table. We paid $250 for it which is a steal-of-a-deal! It's in great condition. We will probably replace the felt some day and eventually upgrade on the balls/cues, but it has served us some fun in the last couple days.
(new topic)
Lane and I went for a little run yesterday. Our new neighborhood is great for running/walking. There are always people out on walks sun, rain, or snow. We took a short route, but boy did I hate it. I am so out of shape! It did motivate me to finally start working out though. Now I will actually use my exercise bike and do work out videos instead of just thinking about them.



3 comments:
That pool tsble bring back memories of the one I grew up with. They provide hours of fun bonding time. Enjoy it!
what a steal on that pool table! It's awesome!
your life looks great! i am happy for you! i want to come see your house!
Post a Comment