Valentine's Day 2008: Lane surprised me and proposed in California (to read story go here http://jannicalarson.blogspot.com/2009_02_15_archive.html).
Valentine's Day 2009: You can also read there...We were living in Rexburg and spent the day together going to Idaho Falls and stuff.
Valentine's Day 2010: We went to HAWAII with my family!
Valentine's Day 2011: I woke up and got ready for school and found a cute little envelope from Lane with free facial coupon at a local spa. I honestly wasn't expecting anything so that was a nice start to my long day of school. I had a break after my first two classes so I came home and found these...
I was thoroughly surprised. The first flowers he bought me were when we were dating and both went to our homes for Thanksgiving. I went back to Rexburg, and he told me he was going to be there the day after but had me go to his apartment to get something...and surprise! He was there...with roses. The second time he bought me flowers was when I went home for Christmas 2009 and he stayed here in Wenatchee. I came home after 2 days of flight attempts/delays/cancellations to some beautiful roses.
...and this is the third time...
...and I was happy...
So I went back to class and brought some Dusty's burgers home with me and found a new candle lit with some glasses set out. He got out some Martinellis and we had a romantic, candle-lit Dusty's dinner.
...and I loved it...
I went into our room to put my sweats on and found a Reese's message on the bed, "I ♥ U". He has done this for me a couple times (that's my favorite candy). He has also bought me perfume a couple times for Valentine's Day, so I found a picture of one I've been wanting that said it's on its way. I've also been wanting long socks and he got me some nice ones. The best part was his cute card and the touching, sweet message in it. I truly have the best husband in the world, whether he buys me something for Valentine's Day or not. I regret to admit I did absolutely nothing for him. I guess I'll just have to start showing my love for him more every day instead of the day that St. Valentine was killed! I guess I had said something along the lines of him not being very romantic, so he felt the need to prove me wrong. Well he is romantic and I love him just the way he is. He's perfect for me.
(This is from Faith)
Other than bragging about my hubs, I'm bragging about this...
I'm sure you can't read it but...I made the Dean's List! Some of you smartypants may not think that's very impressive because you've made it multiple times, but I'm stoked!




4 comments:
congrats on the deans list. enjoy the romance as it comes.
Yay for you lil miss smarty pants. And good job Lane
whoa!! The deans list?! you are a little miss smarty pants! I'm impressed!!! Lane deserves a pat on the back what a good hubby!!!
Hooray for Lane! Enjoy those kid-less Valentine's Days while you can! How cute! And huge congrats on the Dean's List! ;)
Post a Comment