We decided to throw a Halloween party this year. I had been so busy with school and work so I didn't have much time to plan it. Everything turned out great though and we had a good turn out (about 50 guests)!
Earlier in the week Lane gutted the backyard by removing the pool and hot tub, so he also spent a lot of time putting together a firepit to "roast a ghost." Since it was a weeknight, everything was a bit rushed to go trick-or-treating so it didn't really get used much.
Lane and I were Wayne & Garth from Wayne's World.
3 days later I hosted a baby shower for Leah and another friend, Jacqui at our house. I definitely had no time to plan for that but my friend Lyssa (bless her heart) spent so much time putting together the adorable decorations "Sprinkled with Love" and all the goodies. She also took better pictures!
One of the games was to make a collage of what you think each baby would look like. Kim went all out! It was pretty hilarious.
No more parties for a while!

3 comments:
I am so bummed that I missed BOTH of them! Misty was sick all stinkin' week, though! I'm glad all went well, though. Love that you did all of this. And your pictures are great!
You amaze me. I love you
Wow! look at you, party girl! I'm impressed! Way to put that beautiful new house to good use!
Post a Comment