Saturday, October 22, 2011

So close, but yet, so far.

Graduation. It's so close! That's what I have to keep telling myself. I'm in my second to last quarter and then student teaching, but I'm struggling with the motivation again. I don't know if it's the weather changing, or simply just senioritis. So...I need some mini-milestones for along the way to June:
-Halloween Party
-Leah & Jacqui's baby shower
-Breaking Dawn Part I
-Brady, Leah, Leo, and baby girl move :'(
-Thanksgiving
-End of quarter (Dec. 9th-ish)
-California!
-Allie's baptism
-Christmas
-Jenna's baby
-New Year
-Last quarter begins
-Erin's baby (I'm an Aunt!--again)
-Valentine's Day
-Hunger Games
-Leah's baby
-Easter
-Student teaching! (ahh!)
-May birthdays: Lane, Dad, Trev, Dev, Blake, Tim, Beth, and so on
-Mother's day
-4th Anniversary
GRADUATION!!

Now, I know I will add to my list but I don't plan very far in advance. At least I have stuff to check off my list and move me closer! Now I just need to focus, focus!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bohoyogini said...

Such fun and exciting things to look forward to! :) your so close!!!! :)