Friday, July 13, 2012

DC/Virginia Trip '12 cont'd

After a couple days of touring DC area, Brady got a couple days off and we all went on a mini-road trip to Virginia Beach. We stopped at a little diner on our way for some good breakfast...and grits.
When we got to our hotel we had a little pool time before hitting up the beach.


Here's one of the cute entrances to the beach. There was a different theme for each little entrance.
Sand baby!
Miss her!
For dinner we went to another place on Lane's list from Triple D. This place was called Beach Pub and it had all-you-can-eat flounder. Lane was saving up the most calories for this place (although we ate a lot prior to). It was also pretty delicious. All the restaurants he chose from Triple D were so worth it!
.
It was one of those restaurants that provide you with crayons to draw on your place mat and they hang a lot of those pictures on the wall...so I found it appropriate to draw Guy Fieri, since he helped make it famous. I don't know if it made it on the wall, but I'd like to think it did.  ;)
During relax time, Leo and I had a little chalk therapy outside. Have I ever mentioned how cute this kid is?
We went down to the beach again that night and got some ice cream. There was a band playing in a little amphitheater, and some older couples were gettin' their grooves on so we found it entertaining to sit and watch. I was impressed with the town, it was pretty cute!
Leo got chocolate-wasted and grew a chocolate goatee. He was gettin' his groove on too.

Another cute entrance
Cute mama with baby May
Oh those boys...

Our time quickly came to an end. I don't like goodbyes, and not only did I have to say bye to my best friend again and favorite lil' Leo, but there was another cute face added to the sadness.


We sure do love this little Harker family. We built some great memories with them. It was like nothing changed since they moved (other than the addition to the family) and we already miss them like crazy. Thanks for the great trip, tours, hospitality, and memories Brady, Leah, Leo and May! We love you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we love you guys. please come again soon. we miss you like crazy!!!!!