One week away from being considered "full term"... I can't believe it! I had my doctor's appointment the other day and everything is moving right along. He checked my cervix again and I'm officially dilated 1cm! I know this could mean I still have a few weeks but it could also mean Kobe could be here anytime now! My doctor started talking about things to look for (the things that would mean it's time to go to the hospital) and I started to feel a little overwhelmed! This is actually happening. I could potentially have a baby here within a couple weeks!
I talked to my sister earlier this week after her appointment and she said she was dilated 1cm...and then last night found out she was checking into the hospital and having her baby today! Reality definitely hit then! I can't wait to meet little Reagan...and Kobe's not far behind! It's killing me that I can't go down there and see her in person yet. It will be so much fun having our babies together though!
I was playing "Draw Something" with Britt yesterday and this was my last drawing to her. Just sayin'.


No comments:
Post a Comment