Since Ella is just about 18 months, and I used to update every month with Kobe, **First child vs Middle child** I figured I might as well update on them both now.
Kobe Dale
He is 3 years 10 months, turning 4 in a couple months. I can't find words for that astonishment. He is about 35lbs and 40" tall. He has started to move out of the "threenager" stage. He definitely still has plenty of tantrums but he is more reasonable and can talk through things. He is very snugly still and we love that! He likes Top Ramen "noodles" (drained with the seasoning and cheese melted), mac n cheese, oatmeal, smoothies, chicken nuggets, "cheese hamburgers," "peh-pony pizza," corn dogs, tacos and soup. He gets picky sometimes but it's so nice that usually he'll eat at least those. He loves watching shows. He earns time to watch "YouTube Kids" videos on our phones. It's not too often but if he's being good he can get a little screen time. He still loves cars, dinosaurs, monster trucks, books, playing outside, and playing hide and seek. He says, multiple times a day, "Will you play with me?" He is phasing out of naps; which is usually fine, but I do make him have a rest on my bed if he doesn't nap. He is learning his ABCs and can at least count to 13. He knows his colors. He is just now showing interest in songs. He is a very good helper, mostly when it's his idea. He is very routine-oriented so his attitude gets thrown off if he is not ready for change in his day. We love having him around! He's a silly little boy and loves being a part of our family.
Ella Leona
She is 18 months! She is about 22lbs and 30.5" tall. She has a Buddah belly that we all love! She has her fake cry mastered: mouth wide open, squints eyes, turns on the tears, opens one eye a little to make sure you're watching her. She has some major sass, that's for sure. BUT she is so smiley and lovable and knows how to turn on those dimples. She loves to follow me around and watch everything I do. She loves our attention. She has an opinion about everything. She's starting to get into all the girly things: dolls, jewelry, makeup, dresses, dancing, pink, princesses... It's pretty adorable. She has her front 8 teeth, 3 of her molars have poked through but still working on them, and the rest of her gums are bulged and terrorizing her. She's very sensitive so teething that prolongs is not our favorite thing. She loves waving at everyone. She refuses to say words with her mouth-- she signs words such as: please, eat, drink, help, and more. She has said many words once or twice but she just laughs at me when I try to get her to say words, and then if she doesn't get what she wants she screams at me. Her list of words she says or has said are: Mama, Dada, BuhBuh (brother/Kobe), Uh-Oh, UhUh (like 'no'), bahbah, bebe (baby), and dod (dog) **most common**, and she has said: Nana, Papa, teh-teh (thank you), pfvvv (please), wa-wa (water), kuh-kuh (cracker), buh-buhs (bubbles) and bah (bye). She's capable. I am to the point where I need her to talk. She probably won't stop once she starts, but I prefer it. She's definitely a picky eater. It is a daily struggle trying to figure out what to feed her besides her oatmeal breakfast. She is obsessed with her gummy vitamins, and knows the difference between them and fruit snacks. Two of my favorite things she does are 1. she takes her socks off and tickles her feet, saying, "teka teka teka," and 2. She waves at everyone and everything, and opens her mouth wide like she's saying hi. She's a cutie! Thank goodness she gets to start nursery tomorrow. She struggles during church. But we sure do love having her too!
While I'm here, I'll update a few other things... I had a follow up with Dr. Vejvoda the other day and received nothing but good news. He used the words "bomb proof" and "indestructible" in describing my fusion. This was news I never received from my first surgery. He said I can start running and doing whatever I want to do, and that he'd follow up at the year mark or a month after I have a baby (they don't want to do the Xrays while pregnant, obviously). Hallelujah! Lane remembered to ask for my screws that Dr. Vejvoda had mentioned at a previous appointment. This is what they replaced from my first surgery. That's about 40k in that bag! I'm tempted to sell them. I have been feeling great and have finally been able to exercise normal and do yoga and find what my body needs. I am so excited to almost feel normal.


1 comment:
Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Itua herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Itua sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Itua who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Itua because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HPV . I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Itua through his email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com) You can also order from his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received
Post a Comment