My family reunited over Fourth of July weekend at the Family Farm in Heyburn, Idaho. We celebrated 100 years on the farm. My mom and her siblings were in charge of putting it together this year and I am amazed at their work, especially after the last couple weeks. I have not been able to attend a reunion in years, and the last time I went to an Idaho reunion was probably about 17 years ago (I just remember my cousin Summer being a baby). We had so much fun hanging out at the farm on the Snake River-- floating in tubes, Kayaking, eating delicious food, playing volleyball, playing with squirt guns, bubbles, water balloons, playing games, crafts, getting to know cousins, having fun with a talent show, Dutch games, pool time, small town Rupert parade, fireworks, creating memories that I'm so grateful to have. My whole family was able to make it this year! We were all blessed by everyone's efforts in putting it on.


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment